Posts by AdminJosh:
- That was a very creative insult.
- If you never say no, yes has no meaning.
- Extroverts think with their mouths.
- Common courtesy is not so common.
- I need to align who I am with what I am doing.
- There is a fine line between self-confidence and arrogance. The difference is humility.
- Do you run a family business or a meritocracy?
- Perceived value pricing. Market acceptance, not mark-up over cost.
- Business is on target. We are circling the drain.
- The first objective in negotiations is to understand what the other side wants.